Quantum Q4 Powerchair with power tilt and recline
Price: £500.00 ONO
Item Location: Lonsight, Greater Manchester
Listed by: Private Individual
’m selling my Quantum Q4 powerchair, as I’ve ordered a new one that better fits my needs. My new chair arrives on Wednesday 12thJuly, so the sooner I can shift this one would be fab as my flat is only small! Selling it super cheap as I really do want it to go to a good home, instead of being recycled. It gave me a lifeline when I was really struggling with my health, and I just know it could do the same for someone else.
Collection only, happy for payment to be actioned once you have seen the chair in person but please no time wasters. Open to private offers, just send me a message.
Sorry about the rain in the photos, when I was well enough to take them it was the typical Manchester weather!
Originally worth £6k, the chair comes with power tilt and recline.
It has been heavily used since I bought it 2 years ago, so along with the specification I’ll pop some comments with recommended tune-ups once you’ve bought it. That said, it still works for day to day life right now!
• Max speed of 4 mph.
• Mid-wheel drive.
• Lap belt.
• Swing away arm rests which aid side transfers.
• The 4 castors do need replacing, as all the ball bearings inside have broken.
• Swing away leg plates, which aid transfers. The footplate on the left-hand side has a broken plastic casing so it is currently held together by bluetack to plug the gap. The one on the right doesn’t always lock into position.
• Power tilt and recline still work perfectly. They’re great functions for someone with chronic joint pain, as you can change your body position but pressing some buttons on the joystick.
• The battery was replaced only a year ago.
• Memory foam seat cushion.
• Adjustable seat width.
• Adjustable headrest.
• The electrics and brakes work fine, but I do think it’s worth them having a once over.
Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll be more than happy to help!