Welcome to the Disability Equipment Service
A national website dedicated to the buying and selling of new and used disability equipment.
- Quickly search for equipment using the keyword search below or view all items
- Sell or donate your equipment as a guest - no need to register
- Register as a Regular Lister - suited to individuals and organisations who want to list multiple items
- Post a Wanted listing if you can’t find what you’re looking for
Donate your equipment to help support an assistance dog charity.
We are now raising funds for Support Dogs, a charity that provide, train and support assistance dog partnerships for people with autism, epilepsy and physical disabilities. We are thrilled that we have already raised our initial target of £2000 and are supporting a partnership involving Fudge, a Disability Assistance Dog. We are continuing to raise funds for Support Dogs and aim to raise another £2000 to support a second partnership.
Previously, we have been proud to raise £10,000 for Guide Dogs, supporting 2 guide dog puppies throughout the first year of their lives.
Through donations of disability equipment we are able to keep this website free for people to use and also donate money to our chosen assistance dog charity. The items we collect are cleaned and resold with 25% of these proceeds being held until we have reached our goal.
Search for equipment by keyword
Gordon Ellis and Co. commode. Manufactured 2012 meeting latest fire safety re...(read more)
A bathing device designed to assist a bather into and out of the bath. Fully ...(read more)
Good condition, Online ergonomics Adapt 680 chair. https://www.online-ergo...(read more)
Training and Consultancy services specialising in Vision Impairment & Disability Awareness.
VIDA Training provides vision impairment and disability awareness training and consultancy across London and the South East. With over 25 years' combined experience of working in the disability field and living with vision loss, we offer a range of comprehensive training packages and consultancy services tailored to suit you and your organisation's needs. We also offer communication and team building sessions.
ViTech solutions are a supplier of products and services for the visually impaired at competitive prices.
ViTech Solutions is a genuine, caring, family run business based in Lincolnshire in the UK that helps visually impaired individuals and organizations internationally with their technology. Some of the products and services we offer include:
• Computer/laptop repair and upgrades that can be done in your home or at our premises
• Recovery of lost photos or files from your memory stick, memory card or PC
• Windows, Android and iOS training/tech support via telephone, Skype, or in person from £15 per half an hour
• Advice on how to find and source products for your needs (such as braille displays, phones, tablets and other technology)
• Accessible mobile phones from £50
• Computers, laptops and tablets from £150 including home set up
• TVonics and Goodmans sourcing and repairs.
• Independently print address labels using our specially designed label printing program.
Disability Equipment Service
Support the Disability Equipment Service by donating your disability equipment.
The Disability Equipment Service is a website covering the UK which provides members of the public and organisations an opportunity to buy and sell new and used disability equipment.
To help cover the running costs of this service, we accept donated disability equipment* which we collect, clean, repair and then sell. We give 25% of the proceeds to our nominated charity with the remainder going towards the ongoing running costs of the service.
Due to our location, we normally only collect equipment from Surrey and the surrounding counties. However, if you have equipment that you would like to donate we still might be able to accept, or if we're unable to accept, support you with finding someone more locally to you.
* Due to our limited storage we may not be able to accept all items donated to us. In some cases we may request to sell the item in situ (if convenient) or provide you with an alternative organisation that may be able to accept your item.
Trabasack wheelchair tray is lightweight, sturdy level surface on your lap.
Take it anywhere. Strap options, so it can be carried and used as a bag. Award winning, designed by a wheelchair user, thousand of satis fied customers.