Welcome to the Disability Equipment Service
A national website dedicated to the buying and selling of new and used disability equipment.
- Quickly search for equipment using the keyword search below or view all items
- Sell or donate your equipment as a guest - no need to register
- Register as a Regular Lister - suited to individuals and organisations who want to list multiple items
- Post a Wanted listing if you can’t find what you’re looking for
Donate your equipment to help support an assistance dog charity.
We are now raising funds for Support Dogs, a charity that provide, train and support assistance dog partnerships for people with autism, epilepsy and physical disabilities. We are thrilled that we have just raised another £2000 to support a second partnership between Tinkerbell, a Disability Assistance Dog and her owner Charli. We are continuing to raise funds for Support Dogs to support further partnerships in the future.
Previously, we have been proud to raise £10,000 for Guide Dogs, supporting 2 guide dog puppies throughout the first year of their lives.
More about these dogs can be found on our Facebook page
Donations help to support this website and raise vital funds for assistance dog charities
We’re Dave & Vicky, friends and business partners and we’ve been running the DES service for over 5 years now in our spare time and around other family commitments. It is only through monetary donations and donations of disability equipment that we are able to keep this website free for people to use.
Any equipment we receive is cleaned and resold with proceeds covering our ongoing running costs and with 25% of these held until we’ve reached our next charitable target. Please contact us if you would like to donate your disability equipment and help keep this website running as well as raise valuable funds for Support Dogs.
If you have used and benefited from our service and would like to make a financial contribution as a ‘Thank You’, details of how to do this are on our Support Us page.
Search for equipment by keyword
Citroen Dispatch HDI Combi 2L Diesel MPV (2005) – Wheelchair Adapted Vehicle ...(read more)
This is one of Sunrise Medical’s most popular powerchairs being a particularl...(read more)
In excellent condition only used a couple of times, foldable for easy storage...(read more)
designed2enable provide award winning daily living products that enable you to stay active with style.
designed2enable are an online retailer, offering a wide range of beautifully designed daily living products, for those needing a little extra help in life.
ViTech solutions are a supplier of products and services for the visually impaired at competitive prices.
ViTech Solutions is a genuine, caring, family run business based in Lincolnshire in the UK that helps visually impaired individuals and organizations internationally with their technology. Some of the products and services we offer include:
• Computer/laptop repair and upgrades that can be done in your home or at our premises
• Recovery of lost photos or files from your memory stick, memory card or PC
• Windows, Android and iOS training/tech support via telephone, Skype, or in person from £15 per half an hour
• Advice on how to find and source products for your needs (such as braille displays, phones, tablets and other technology)
• Accessible mobile phones from £50
• Computers, laptops and tablets from £150 including home set up
• TVonics and Goodmans sourcing and repairs.
• Independently print address labels using our specially designed label printing program.
Training and Consultancy services specialising in Vision Impairment & Disability Awareness.
VIDA Training provides vision impairment and disability awareness training and consultancy across London and the South East. With over 25 years' combined experience of working in the disability field and living with vision loss, we offer a range of comprehensive training packages and consultancy services tailored to suit you and your organisation's needs. We also offer communication and team building sessions.
The U.K's Largest Used Mobility Scooter Shop
A huge range of nearly new mobility scooters at low prices delivered nationwide to your door