Welcome to the Disability Equipment Service
A national website dedicated to the buying and selling of new and used disability equipment.
- Quickly search for equipment using the keyword search below or view all items
- Sell or donate your equipment as a guest - no need to register
- Register as a Regular Lister - suited to individuals and organisations who want to list multiple items
- Post a Wanted listing if you can’t find what you’re looking for
Donate your equipment to help sponsor a guide dog puppy
Through donations of disability equipment we are able to keep this website free for people to use and also donate money to Guide Dogs. If you have disability equipment you would like to donate please contact us. The items we collect are cleaned and resold with 25% of these proceeds being held until we have the £5000 required to name and sponsor a guide dog puppy. We are really proud to have recently sent our first £5000 to Guide Dogs and have sponsored a guide dog puppy we’ve named ‘Des’. So proud in fact that we’re starting again…the target above shows you how much we have raised so far. Please contact us if you would like to donate your disability equipment and help reach our target again!
Search for equipment by keyword
Minilift 125 Electric Powered standing aid / hoist. Home use only and in full...(read more)
Wheeltec enigma energi attendant controlled powered wheelchair. The chair...(read more)
Kymco maxi XLS red.Only used 10 times since new.In very good condition comes ...(read more)
ViTech solutions are a supplier of products and services for the visually impaired at competitive prices.
ViTech Solutions is a genuine, caring, family run business based in Lincolnshire in the UK that helps visually impaired individuals and organizations internationally with their technology. Some of the products and services we offer include:
• Computer/laptop repair and upgrades that can be done in your home or at our premises
• Recovery of lost photos or files from your memory stick, memory card or PC
• Windows, Android and iOS training/tech support via telephone, Skype, or in person from £15 per half an hour
• Advice on how to find and source products for your needs (such as braille displays, phones, tablets and other technology)
• Accessible mobile phones from £50
• Computers, laptops and tablets from £150 including home set up
• TVonics and Goodmans sourcing and repairs.
• Independently print address labels using our specially designed label printing program.
The U.K's Largest Used Mobility Scooter Shop
A huge range of nearly new mobility scooters at low prices delivered nationwide to your door
Live Music For Your Little Monsters!
Boogie Monsters are an exciting professional live rock & pop band, bringing the thrill of a live music experience to young children through our fun and interactive concerts!
Disco lights, bubbles, props, inflatable guitars and a great mix of rocked up children's songs and nursery rhymes for the little ones along with child-friendly rock and pop songs that the grown-ups will know and love, mean that there is something for the whole family!
Visit our website or our Facebook page for details of our next performance, or to hire us for your party or event!
Trabasack wheelchair tray is lightweight, sturdy level surface on your lap.
Take it anywhere. Strap options, so it can be carried and used as a bag. Award winning, designed by a wheelchair user, thousand of satis fied customers.