Welcome to the Disability Equipment Service
A national website dedicated to the buying and selling of new and used disability equipment.
- Quickly search for equipment using the keyword search below or view all items
- Sell or donate your equipment as a guest - no need to register
- Register as a Regular Lister - suited to individuals and organisations who want to list multiple items
- Post a Wanted listing if you can’t find what you’re looking for
Donate your equipment to help support an assistance dog charity.
We are now raising funds for Support Dogs, a charity that provide, train and support assistance dog partnerships for people with autism, epilepsy and physical disabilities. We are thrilled that we have already raised our initial target of £2000 and are supporting a partnership involving Fudge, a Disability Assistance Dog. We are continuing to raise funds for Support Dogs and aim to raise another £2000 to support a second partnership.
Previously, we have been proud to raise £10,000 for Guide Dogs, supporting 2 guide dog puppies throughout the first year of their lives.
More about these dogs can be found on our Facebook page
Donations help to support this website and raise vital funds for assistance dog charities
We’re Dave & Vicky, friends and business partners and we’ve been running the DES service for over 5 years now in our spare time and around other family commitments. It is only through monetary donations and donations of disability equipment that we are able to keep this website free for people to use.
Any equipment we receive is cleaned and resold with proceeds covering our ongoing running costs and with 25% of these held until we’ve reached our next charitable target. Please contact us if you would like to donate your disability equipment and help keep this website running as well as raise valuable funds for Support Dogs.
If you have used and benefited from our service and would like to make a financial contribution as a ‘Thank You’, details of how to do this are on our Support Us page.
Search for equipment by keyword
Aidapt wheelchair, new still in unopened box.(same as the one in the picture)...(read more)
Birdie Evo Compact 150kg Purchased from Invacare earlier this year. Used a ...(read more)
Four wheeled Rollator walker. Handbrakes. Seat to rest on.walking stick holde...(read more)
ViTech solutions are a supplier of products and services for the visually impaired at competitive prices.
ViTech Solutions is a genuine, caring, family run business based in Lincolnshire in the UK that helps visually impaired individuals and organizations internationally with their technology. Some of the products and services we offer include:
• Computer/laptop repair and upgrades that can be done in your home or at our premises
• Recovery of lost photos or files from your memory stick, memory card or PC
• Windows, Android and iOS training/tech support via telephone, Skype, or in person from £15 per half an hour
• Advice on how to find and source products for your needs (such as braille displays, phones, tablets and other technology)
• Accessible mobile phones from £50
• Computers, laptops and tablets from £150 including home set up
• TVonics and Goodmans sourcing and repairs.
• Independently print address labels using our specially designed label printing program.
The U.K's Largest Used Mobility Scooter Shop
A huge range of nearly new mobility scooters at low prices delivered nationwide to your door
TGA Mobility is the UK's leading mobility scooter specialist with the finest and most comprehensive range available today
TGA is based in Sudbury, Suffolk and has been a respected designer, manufacturer and provider of mobility products for over 30 years with a specialty in scooters. TGA is renowned for its high quality, diverse range that includes the Breeze that is a national favourite, the revolutionary folding Minimo car boot scooter through to the funky cutting edge Vita and market-leading wheelchair Powerpack. As a family-run business with a proven manufacturing heritage, TGA is dedicated to quality, innovation and service with all of its products undergoing rigorous testing before delivery ensuring peace of mind and trouble free ownership.
designed2enable provide award winning daily living products that enable you to stay active with style.
designed2enable are an online retailer, offering a wide range of beautifully designed daily living products, for those needing a little extra help in life.