Welcome to the Disability Equipment Service
A national website dedicated to the buying and selling of new and used disability equipment.
- Quickly search for equipment using the keyword search below or view all items
- Sell or donate your equipment as a guest - no need to register
- Register as a Regular Lister - suited to individuals and organisations who want to list multiple items
- Post a Wanted listing if you can’t find what you’re looking for
Donate your equipment to help support an assistance dog charity.
We are now raising funds for Support Dogs, a charity that provide, train and support assistance dog partnerships for people with autism, epilepsy and physical disabilities. We are thrilled that we have already raised our initial target of £2000 and are supporting a partnership involving Fudge, a Disability Assistance Dog. We are continuing to raise funds for Support Dogs and aim to raise another £2000 to support a second partnership.
Previously, we have been proud to raise £10,000 for Guide Dogs, supporting 2 guide dog puppies throughout the first year of their lives.
More about these dogs can be found on our Facebook page
Donations help to support this website and raise vital funds for assistance dog charities
We’re Dave & Vicky, friends and business partners and we’ve been running the DES service for over 5 years now in our spare time and around other family commitments. It is only through monetary donations and donations of disability equipment that we are able to keep this website free for people to use.
Any equipment we receive is cleaned and resold with proceeds covering our ongoing running costs and with 25% of these held until we’ve reached our next charitable target. Please contact us if you would like to donate your disability equipment and help keep this website running as well as raise valuable funds for Support Dogs.
If you have used and benefited from our service and would like to make a financial contribution as a ‘Thank You’, details of how to do this are on our Support Us page.
Search for equipment by keyword
Sidhil electric care bed , Drive Devilbiss hybrid power mattress. As new , co...(read more)
HSL Aysgarth with Oak Knuckle Petite Dual Rise and Recline chair in Harris bi...(read more)
Pressure relief cushion Used once Sells new from £200.00
ViTech solutions are a supplier of products and services for the visually impaired at competitive prices.
ViTech Solutions is a genuine, caring, family run business based in Lincolnshire in the UK that helps visually impaired individuals and organizations internationally with their technology. Some of the products and services we offer include:
• Computer/laptop repair and upgrades that can be done in your home or at our premises
• Recovery of lost photos or files from your memory stick, memory card or PC
• Windows, Android and iOS training/tech support via telephone, Skype, or in person from £15 per half an hour
• Advice on how to find and source products for your needs (such as braille displays, phones, tablets and other technology)
• Accessible mobile phones from £50
• Computers, laptops and tablets from £150 including home set up
• TVonics and Goodmans sourcing and repairs.
• Independently print address labels using our specially designed label printing program.
The U.K's Largest Used Mobility Scooter Shop
A huge range of nearly new mobility scooters at low prices delivered nationwide to your door
Trabasack wheelchair tray is lightweight, sturdy level surface on your lap.
Take it anywhere. Strap options, so it can be carried and used as a bag. Award winning, designed by a wheelchair user, thousand of satis fied customers.
Free Tandem Bike Hire
Free tandem bike hire to anyone with a disability or additional need throughout the UK and Ireland. Full details are on the website and Facebook group. We look forward to getting you riding.