Welcome to the Disability Equipment Service
A national website dedicated to the buying and selling of new and used disability equipment.
- Quickly search for equipment using the keyword search below or view all items
- Sell or donate your equipment as a guest - no need to register
- Register as a Regular Lister - suited to individuals and organisations who want to list multiple items
- Post a Wanted listing if you can’t find what you’re looking for
Donate your equipment to help support an assistance dog charity.
We are now raising funds for Support Dogs, a charity that provide, train and support assistance dog partnerships for people with autism, epilepsy and physical disabilities. We are thrilled that we have already raised our initial target of £2000 and are supporting a partnership involving Fudge, a Disability Assistance Dog. We are continuing to raise funds for Support Dogs and aim to raise another £2000 to support a second partnership.
Previously, we have been proud to raise £10,000 for Guide Dogs, supporting 2 guide dog puppies throughout the first year of their lives.
Through donations of disability equipment we are able to keep this website free for people to use and also donate money to our chosen assistance dog charity. The items we collect are cleaned and resold with 25% of these proceeds being held until we have reached our goal.
Search for equipment by keyword
Cleveland adjustable high low bed and mattress. Excellent condition like new!...(read more)
Quickie Argon 2 power assisted manual wheelchair Light weight frame Black ...(read more)
Carrot 3 car seat.This is especially designed for disabled and special needs ...(read more)
The U.K's Largest Used Mobility Scooter Shop
A huge range of nearly new mobility scooters at low prices delivered nationwide to your door
ViTech solutions are a supplier of products and services for the visually impaired at competitive prices.
ViTech Solutions is a genuine, caring, family run business based in Lincolnshire in the UK that helps visually impaired individuals and organizations internationally with their technology. Some of the products and services we offer include:
• Computer/laptop repair and upgrades that can be done in your home or at our premises
• Recovery of lost photos or files from your memory stick, memory card or PC
• Windows, Android and iOS training/tech support via telephone, Skype, or in person from £15 per half an hour
• Advice on how to find and source products for your needs (such as braille displays, phones, tablets and other technology)
• Accessible mobile phones from £50
• Computers, laptops and tablets from £150 including home set up
• TVonics and Goodmans sourcing and repairs.
• Independently print address labels using our specially designed label printing program.
Award winning tour operator for VI people or wheelchair users.
With Seable, your visual or physical impairment no longer means you have to travel accompanied by your family members or carers. As a blind traveller you can simply choose a date and book your holiday - we will take care of the rest. When you travel with us you will receive assistance from the time you reach the destination, to the time you depart. All of our activities are tailored for visually impaired guests and our guides are local to the destinations we visit. They will look after you as a friend, not as a tourist.
Trabasack wheelchair tray is lightweight, sturdy level surface on your lap.
Take it anywhere. Strap options, so it can be carried and used as a bag. Award winning, designed by a wheelchair user, thousand of satis fied customers.