Welcome to the Disability Equipment Service
A national website dedicated to the buying and selling of new and used disability equipment.
- Quickly search for equipment using the keyword search below or view all items
- Sell or donate your equipment as a guest - no need to register
- Register as a Regular Lister - suited to individuals and organisations who want to list multiple items
- Post a Wanted listing if you can’t find what you’re looking for
Donate your equipment to help sponsor a guide dog puppy
Through donations of disability equipment we are able to keep this website free for people to use and also donate money to Guide Dogs. If you have disability equipment you would like to donate please contact us. The items we collect are cleaned and resold with 25% of these proceeds being held until we have the £5000 required to name and sponsor a guide dog puppy. We are really proud to have recently sent our first £5000 to Guide Dogs and have sponsored a guide dog puppy we’ve named ‘Des’. So proud in fact that we’re starting again…the target above shows you how much we have raised so far. Please contact us if you would like to donate your disability equipment and help reach our target again!
Search for equipment by keyword
See Clear Products
Control your household temperature.
See Clear visual aid thermostat stickers are designed to make controlling the temperature of heating easy. Compatible with heating and cooling systems.
The stickers have been designed with the elderly, partially sighted and blind in mind; in fact they are ideal for enabling easy temperature control for all users. The differing temperature zones can be clearly identified through the use of four colour zones each of which has embossed increasing bars which can be easily felt for by the user. Also included is an embossed, triangular indication marker to allow the user to independently adjust the thermostat to the desired temperature through both sight and touch.
See Clear visual aids are easy to apply. They come with an adhesive back, and once the protective backing is removed, can be applied directly to the dial of the thermostat.
There are a range of thermostats installed within homes across the UK. With this in mind, we have used the same clear and simple concept and adapted it to ensure that our stickers are compatible with a range of thermostats.
The U.K's Largest Used Mobility Scooter Shop
A huge range of nearly new mobility scooters at low prices delivered nationwide to your door
ViTech solutions are a supplier of products and services for the visually impaired at competitive prices.
ViTech Solutions is a genuine, caring, family run business based in Lincolnshire in the UK that helps visually impaired individuals and organizations internationally with their technology. Some of the products and services we offer include:
• Computer/laptop repair and upgrades that can be done in your home or at our premises
• Recovery of lost photos or files from your memory stick, memory card or PC
• Windows, Android and iOS training/tech support via telephone, Skype, or in person from £15 per half an hour
• Advice on how to find and source products for your needs (such as braille displays, phones, tablets and other technology)
• Accessible mobile phones from £50
• Computers, laptops and tablets from £150 including home set up
• TVonics and Goodmans sourcing and repairs.
• Independently print address labels using our specially designed label printing program.
Award winning tour operator for VI people or wheelchair users.
With Seable, your visual or physical impairment no longer means you have to travel accompanied by your family members or carers. As a blind traveller you can simply choose a date and book your holiday - we will take care of the rest. When you travel with us you will receive assistance from the time you reach the destination, to the time you depart. All of our activities are tailored for visually impaired guests and our guides are local to the destinations we visit. They will look after you as a friend, not as a tourist.