You can contact us by telephone, by text or via our online form.
As we manage this website in our spare time, there may be times when we are unable to answer your call or respond to your enquiry straight away. If telephoning and we’re unable to answer, please leave us a voicemail ensuring that you speak clearly and slowly so that we are able to record your details correctly. We will respond to all enquiries as quickly as possible.
Telephone / Text:
Exciting group holidays for sighted and blind travellers.
Traveleyes have 14 years experience in exciting group holidays for sighed and visually impaired travellers. Traveleyes offer over 60 destinations a year to choose from including UK breaks, European city breaks and off the beaten track adventures, there is something for everyone. Traveleyes guarantee one to one guiding for all visually impaired travellers at no extra cost and include sensory experiences in everything they do. To find out more visit https://traveleyes-international.com/
Training and Consultancy services specialising in Vision Impairment & Disability Awareness.
VIDA Training provides vision impairment and disability awareness training and consultancy across London and the South East. With over 25 years' combined experience of working in the disability field and living with vision loss, we offer a range of comprehensive training packages and consultancy services tailored to suit you and your organisation's needs. We also offer communication and team building sessions.
Trabasack wheelchair tray is lightweight, sturdy level surface on your lap.
Take it anywhere. Strap options, so it can be carried and used as a bag. Award winning, designed by a wheelchair user, thousand of satis fied customers.
ViTech solutions are a supplier of products and services for the visually impaired at competitive prices.
ViTech Solutions is a genuine, caring, family run business based in Lincolnshire in the UK that helps visually impaired individuals and organizations internationally with their technology. Some of the products and services we offer include:
• Computer/laptop repair and upgrades that can be done in your home or at our premises
• Recovery of lost photos or files from your memory stick, memory card or PC
• Windows, Android and iOS training/tech support via telephone, Skype, or in person from £15 per half an hour
• Advice on how to find and source products for your needs (such as braille displays, phones, tablets and other technology)
• Accessible mobile phones from £50
• Computers, laptops and tablets from £150 including home set up
• TVonics and Goodmans sourcing and repairs.
• Independently print address labels using our specially designed label printing program.